This venue has a view that any Sydneysider would pay for. Perched on the 50th floor of a CBD building, you get to enjoy a 360-degree view of the city’s iconic landmarks and skyscrapers at work.
This catering company has built a reputation among corporate VIPs for the last 5 years. Its strength is in Modern Australian cuisine and can cater for morning teas, buffets, cocktail functions, and seated events.
There are exciting times ahead with a cafeteria/canteen opening on another level, mainly for people working in this huge skyscraper. The cafeteria will host a variety of cuisines for the working crowd.
- Train under fine dining chef and cook for VIPs
- Kitchen in outstanding location with panoramic views of Sydney
- 7am – 2:30 pm shift and get Christmas/New Year off
The head chef here is easy going and friendly. He usually has the radio blaring during prep and service to lift the mood up in the kitchen.
He’s also particular about ingredients, shopping the best from the market to create scrumptious meals. His style is to lead by example and is always seen getting his hands dirty in the kitchen.
The kitchen is well-equipped with everything you need to cater for large parties. The team is small but fun so you will always be motivated at work.
Working hours are 38 hours per week on average with early finish. You get to keep your nights free.
Required Experience & Traits
The head chef is on the lookout for:
- Motivated, driven person with a “can do” attitude
- Proficient with knives and excellent pan skills
- Efficient and independent when working
- In-depth knowledge on different dietary needs.
- Positive and happy at work
Benefits & Culture
- Work in a small and fun team
- Breathtaking views working in a Sydney CBD skyscraper
- No late nights or weekend work
- Shift is usually between 7 am to 2:30 pm
- Average of 38 hours/week
- Get Christmas and New Year holiday
- Up to $55K + super
Please like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and pay rates.