Located in a beautiful 100-year old heritage building, this new CBD venue focuses on simple food that’s hearty and delicious.
With a 14/20 in the Good Food Guide, the team is working hard to gain its first chef’s hat. The restaurant houses 160 pax during a busy shift.
This kitchen could easily be in the top 5 kitchens of Sydney. You’ve got a charcoal robata, wood fire ovens that fit 8 gastro containers, 2 huge combi ovens, charcoal rotisserie, bread ovens, target tops and more.
- Everything made in house in communal prep
- 14/20 in Good Food Guide, chasing for a chef’s hat
- Friendly and laidback team where everyone is like family
The head chef has worked at Michelin and hatted restaurants. His extensive experience makes him an excellent mentor.
The kitchen staff gets along well like family and everyone loves going out together for an enjoyable time. Food here plays to the season’s strength so the menu changes every service. The specials board is usually displaying top ingredients such as lobsters and foie gras.
The hours are standard at 50 hours per week. You’ll get paid for any extra shifts worked. Sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
Required Experience and Traits
We’re searching for a chef who is:
- Passionate about his craft
- Loves making simple, honest and good food
- A good fit for the team, who are like minded
- A creative chef, who can share their exciting ideas and contribute
Benefits and Culture
- Beautiful property
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Like minded team
- Seasonal produce
- Everything made from scratch
- Daily menu and specials
- Chasing for a hat
- 14/20 in Good Food Guide
- Possibility of Saturday morning & Sunday off
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.