This is a busy pub offering gastronomical dishes to loyal diners and is run by a top company, which is progressive and supportive. The group has other venues and successful hotels in their portfolio, with a few boasting several awards and accolades. Thus, you will have a chance to grow working for this company.
- Lively and happening crowded pub
- Pick up new skills as everything made in-house
- Progress further in your career with this amazing company that cares
You will work under the head chef, and take charge of a section while managing a small team. The cuisine is classic pub fares with a unique twist. Most of the food here are made in-house, in a high-quality kitchen with all the toys and gadgets you need.
There are plenty of mentors for you to utilise in this role, guiding you in menu development and cooking techniques. The management team takes great pride in caring for staff members while providing proper training.
On top of that, you will get 2 days off in the roster. The working hours are roughly 50 hours per week, with 2 double shifts and 3 single shifts. The team loves going out and mingling outside of work so expect to work hard and play hard at this place.
Required Experience and Traits
- Preferably possess long-term work experience
- Modern Australian cuisine background
- Can cook and handle top produce and ingredients
- Able to cope in busy and high-volume service
Benefits and Culture
- Work in fun and fast-paced environment
- Join a supportive company with career growth
- Mentors on hand and training provided
- Friendly team that loves socializing
- 2 days off
- 45 – 50 hours per week
- $58K + super
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.