- Good solid team with great Chef mentor
- Work with modern equipment and fresh local/grown sourced produce
- Growing business with opportunities to step up
This is a well-known place in the inner west that focuses on and believes in making everything in house with that paddock to plate philosophy. The venue has a relaxed vibe in the restaurant and kitchen. It has grown over the last 3 years and is still growing and developing with its unique style of vision.
Join a team of 30 on the roster who have the right attitude and work ethics that every kitchen should have. The kitchen is well equipped and has lots and lots of high-end equipment for prep and service.
Learn from a supportive, calm head chef with strong background and produce food to a high standard and learning classic techniques along the way.
We are looking for
- • A talented chef who wants to learn, lead & succeed without the ego
• A chef looking to stay for the long run and is hungry and motivated for an internal promotion
• Someone who enjoys coming into a tight team who looks out for each other
• A Chef who can keep cool, calm and juggle priority during service while looking ahead with prep.
This is a great chance to work closely and learn from a head chef who brings his hatted restaurant experience into a more relaxed environment/vibe.
The constant growth of the venue will see that the right person will have a chance to move up the ranks.
If this sounds like you, please hit APPLY NOW.
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s quick and easy.