This new 70-seat property is owned by a well-respected and senior company in the industry with awards to its name.
The location is just on the fringe of CBD with plenty of parking and transport links. There’s an offsite farm where they grow their own veggies and produce.
The cuisine in here is all about healthy wholesome flavours. Think of the Three Blue Ducks & The Grounds kind of food mixed with Ester and The Bridge Room plating.
- Friendly and compassionate head chef
- New property run by established company
- Free parking with no double shifts
If you believe in healthy cuisine and wellbeing, this is the job for you. As the kitchen is new, you have access to wood fire grills, ovens, onsite veggie patch and other fancy appliances. To top it off, you get gorgeous harbour views.
The head chef is a well-known name and is admired among his peers. He has received chef hats throughout his career, which makes him a wonderful and compassionate mentor to learn from.
Salary is up to $65K+super for up to 50 hours a week.
Required Experience and Traits
- A passionate chef who loves food and cooking
- A loyal and helpful team player
- Knows how to cook for functions
- Great positive attitude at work
Benefits and Culture
- New property
- Award winning company
- Fringe of CBD
- Good transport links and parking
- Brand new kitchen
- Newly assembled team
- Admirable and friendly head chef
- Offsite veggie garden
- Up to $65K+super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.