We have multiple venues looking for great talent with the right attitude to become assets in the kitchen. Take your pick from hatted restaurants to casual plate sharing venues, all located near the beautiful beaches in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. This is a perfect opportunity to escape the daily CBD grind and would suit chefs who want to work local.
- Award winning venue looking for chef de partie or a step-up commi
- “Share plate” venue searching for sous chef who is ready to grow career
- Use seasonal ingredients and cook in great kitchens
The Kitchen And Teams
Both venues have exec chefs with hatted and Michelin starred background, where one used to work in the best Michelin restaurant in the world. They are supportive leaders in the kitchen and are excellent mentors to staff.
It goes without saying you will learn a lot from these two, who are well-respected in the food industry.
You will get a chance to contribute to the menu and specials, so you won’t just be another cog in the wheel but a real team player. It’s time to take your career onwards and upwards.
We are searching for a chef de partie and a sous chef who wants to grow to the next level. The hours vary between 45 and 55 hours per week with 2 double and 3 single shifts.
The pay package ranges from $50K – $75K plus super depending on your skills and experience. There’s tips for the kitchen team too.
Required Experience and Traits
We want someone who is:
- Without ego, air and pretense
- A good worker with a positive attitude
- Driven, creative and passionate about what they do
- Eager to learn and improve themselves as chefs
Benefits and Culture
- Work in the eastern suburbs near the beach
- Award winning venue and share-plate venue
- Work under top exec chefs
- 45 – 55 hours per week
- $50K – $75K + super + tips
- Sponsorship available for those on working holiday visa
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today