- Great Chef – so great time to get on board!
- Small team, you will work across multiple sections & events
- PROVEN Career Opportunities – this company actually means it when they say it!
This is an incredibly sought after role and experience with unique opportunities for career advancement. The company will ensure that the right applicant receives support and will strive to ensure that it is a smooth transition.
This is a very busy property based in one of the beautiful and unique NSW wine regions. The property itself is one of the best known and respected venues in the region.
- Hands-on running of the kitchen
- The ability to build and train the team of chefs, develop your chefs so they can grow also
- The ability to work with the Exec chef on creating, costing and producing menus that fit when necessary
- Ability to drive banqueting, whilst being flexible to float to other areas as needed
The Right Candidate
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a busy kitchen, come from a strong background and will either be already at a CDP or Junior Sous Chef level. A strong drive to succeed and move forward in your career is essential, as is the right attitude – wanting to better your team, nurture them, help them to also grow in their career.
42-45 hours a week and 2 days off together with a strong salary package based on experience. Great place to save!
482 visa transfer available