- Great Chef – so great time to get on board!
- Family friendly lifestyle, get out of the inner city rat race!
- PROVEN Career Opportunities – this company actually means it when they say it!
While this role does require relocation, it offers incredibly sought after experience and unique opportunities for career advancement. The company will ensure that the right applicant receives support and will strive to ensure that it is a smooth transition.
This is a very busy property based in one of the beautiful and unique NSW wine regions. Think a few hours out of Sydney, in the Hunter Valley.
The property itself is one of the best known and respected in the region.
As the Chef de Partie / Junior Sous, you will be reporting to and working very closely with the Chef. You will be responsible for all aspects of running your section in the A La Carte Restaurant while being able to jump in elsewhere as required.
- Hands-on running of the kitchen
- The ability to build and train the team of chefs, develop your chefs so they can grow also
- The ability to work with the Exec chef on creating, costing and producing menus that fit when necessary
- Ability to drive banqueting, whilst being flexible to float to other areas as needed
The Right Candidate
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a busy kitchen, come from a strong background and will either be already at a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef level. A strong drive to succeed and move forward in your career is essential. As is the right attitude – wanting to better your team, nurture them, help them to also grow in their career.
42-45 hours a week and 2 days off together with a strong salary package based on experience. Great place to save!
Do you like to keep your finger on the pulse of what new jobs are coming up, interesting stories in the industry and more importantly, what the current pay rates are? Check out our website www.placedrecruitment.com.au and “Like” our Facebook page @PlacedRecruitment. It’s that quick and easy.