Work in a Sydney favourite – a two hatted European restaurant that’s all about wining and dining. It seats 80 people. Food here is of excellent quality and appeals to a wide range of diners. We use truffles, foie gras, seafood and top-quality meat every day in here.
The kitchen is a delight. It is U-shaped and flows with prep and service. Use top of the range appliances and gadgets to create amazing dishes.
- Popular and well-established 2 hatted venue
- Cook using the best ingredients and equipment
- Open to sponsorship
You may recognise the head chef, who is an established name in this industry. He has also done work on TV. Calm, straightforward and friendly, he is known to nurture and mentor his kitchen staff to better their skills.
There are 16 chefs in the team. It is a formidable team, who works like clockwork during shifts. You’ll learn a lot from this team, while having an enjoyable time here.
Furthermore, you will get to contribute to menus and specials. The food here uses a lot of different techniques incorporating the latest trends.
The hours are 50-55 per week consisting of 2 doubles and 3 singles. During winter, there are less diners so the hours will be less. The pay package is $50K -$55K + super. Tips go into a common piggy bank, which pays for social outings.
Those on working holiday can apply, as they are open to sponsorships.
Required Experience and Traits
The right chef is:
- A person without ego or airs
- Has great attitude at work
- Driven, motivated and well-organised
- Constantly looking to learn and grow as a chef
Benefits and Culture
- 2-hatted restaurant
- Highly skilled team
- Famous experienced head chef
- Contribute to menus and specials
- European inspired using premium produce
- $50-$55K + super
- Open to sponsorship for those on working holiday
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.