Move away from the city’s hustle and bustle and build the relaxing life you want at this seaside escape. 1 hour away from Sydney CBD, this newly refurbished venue boasts an expansive outdoor terrace and bar.
The food in here showcases the best of small-time growers and producers around NSW. It is evident in the local craft beers, dry aged beef and fresh produce featured heavily in the menu. Overall, the rustic charm and the sea breeze is enough to convince any passer-by to walk in and dine.
- Relocate to beautiful beachside location
- A step-up for restaurant manager
- High salary and good KPI framework
The owner lives locally, and comes with a wealth of experience in the F&B industry. The team works well together with proper processes in place, led by a skilled Sydney chef.
Your job scope is to lead and nurture the team to focus on quality customer service. This will involve training and career development of those under you. Part of your role is to maintain the standard and foster a fun and creative environment. There is a strong restaurant manager already working the floor to help you out.
The pay is up to $95K+super plus tips for 50 hours per week.
Required Experience and Traits
- Experienced managing large teams in F&B
- Mature and passionate about customer and floor service
- Calm and wise leader who can perform in stressful situations
- Experienced in developing a team to its full potential
- Organised and systematic at work
- Able to create a positive workplace for everyone
Benefits and Culture
- Relocate to the beach
- 1 hour from Sydney
- Good owners
- Strong kitchen team
- Focus on local producers and growers
- $95K+ Super
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.