This venue is set to jazz up the Sydney CBD when it opens early next year. Part of a big brand’s reincarnation, this venue will house a 120-seat restaurant, lounge, mixology bar, and cool courtyard. It will be strictly independent from the group with its own character and charm.
This million-dollar revamp is like ‘The Nomad meets The Social’ – no expenses have been spared to get this beauty up and running.
- New upscale place with lounge, courtyard, mixology bar & restaurant
- Revamped 120-seat restaurant for you to run
- Attractive package up to $100k + monthly bonus
The ideal candidate will be a restaurant manager looking for the next challenge of running a newly refitted restaurant with international chefs right at the heart of CBD.
As with any new restaurant, you will be expected to help with the opening. You need to implement standard operating procedures, training, recruitment and many more. This role won’t peg you as another wheel in the cog, but an essential piece to kick start this venue.
You will manage the everyday restaurant operations smoothly while also managing the financial side of a restaurant – budget, wage costs, cost of goods, forecasting, etc.
There’s an operation manager and an assistant manager at your disposal to truly run this restaurant to its best potential.
Being part of a larger group, there’s a tall career ladder to climb too if you are up for it.
Required Experience and Traits
The right restaurant manager is:
- Confident and an effective communicator
- Gets the thrill setting up and running a restaurant
- Knowledgeable in what makes a restaurant/venue a success
- Sharp financial sense
- A good leader in delegating tasks, solving problems and motivating staff
Benefits and Culture
- Get involved from the start and lay down your rules
- New hip place in CBD a la ‘Nomad meets Social’
- Long term career path
- $80K – $100K + super + tips
- Bonuses for achieving monthly KPIs
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.