This place has been making a mark in Sydney since its opening, catering to a niche for European inspired dishes in the eastern suburbs.
It’s run by a famous head chef, who believes in using the best and freshest produce. This is evident in the quality of the food, which places the venue in line for a chef’s hat this year.
The beach side location is a bonus that makes this venue almost perfect.
- High paying salary and tips
- Alternate Sundays off a possibility
- Collaborate and work with the owner
This is a family owned business and you will get to work closely with the owners. Your role extends beyond the day-to-day operations through creative collaboration with the owners to come up with great ideas for the business.
You’ll charm regular diners, and business clienteles while managing a team to exude professionalism, warmth and grace. It is mostly a floor based position where you will be the face of the venue.
You’re required to work 50 hours a week, with the possibility of having every other Sunday off. It’s a role where you get to work with respectful and generous owners, who will value your knowledge and expertise.
Required Experience and Traits
The requirements are:
- Experience in similar hatted venues and event management
- Understand industry and possess business acumen
- Hands-on approach in management
- A team player who can lead by example
- Energetic individual who can create competitive atmosphere
- Strives for excellence while still making work fun
Benefits and Culture
- Work closely with passionate and cooperative owners
- Beach location
- Famous chef vying for a chef’s hat
- Potential for every other Sunday off
- 50 hours a week
- Up to $85K + super + tips
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.