This well-established pub is a classic hit with the locals, giving off a family friendly atmosphere. Situated in south west Sydney, it serves hearty pub meals with a friendly service and hosts a large gaming area.
There’s work to be done in the gaming area with renovations starting early next year. All in all, it is hugely popular and has a steady client base so you will be taking charge of a good business as licensee.
The group running the show is small but is quickly emerging in this industry.
- Classic pub for family and punters alike
- 50 hours of weekly work and up to $90K
- Gaming side expanding within 12 months
As a licensee, you should be the heart of the pub, playing host or hostess with charm and warmth to the customers. You will oversee all the important areas such as kitchen, gaming, bar, bistro and offsite bottle shop.
As general manager, you will provide a mentoring role for all staff members. You’ll be in charge of all the day-to-day operations, compliance, stock control, budget, forecasting and recruitment. There is great support from head office and the current long-term staff members.
This is a great million-dollar business to look after.
Required Experience and Traits
The clients are interested in:
- An experienced licensee who is looking for a work-life balance in smaller venue
- Has solid gaming experience
- In-depth knowledge of retail, TAB, Keno, F&B is advantageous
- An individual who can lead the team and nurture the business
- Sharp business and financial acumen
Benefits and Culture
- Attractive hours between 45-50 hours/week
- Up to $90K+super
- Support from head office and staff members
- Established pub with loyal following and stable team
- Parking available on site
- Pub closed for Christmas
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.