Work in a big, successful and structured entertainment business with several locations and support from headquarters. You can step up to a bigger role in a completely different industry with a flexible schedule. This venue has multiple screens, a chic café and a VIP lounge area with excellent customer service.
- Take every other weekend off
- Support from headquarters and management
- Switch into entertainment line
As the duty manager, you will manage a team of 10 with support and guidance from the General Manager and the second in charge.
Your daily duties cover day-to-day operations of the whole venue, conducting training and personal staff development, raising the customer service level and supporting the management team.
The hours are low in this industry at just 38 hours per week, doing a combination of day and evening shifts. It’s a flexible roster with work-life balance as you will get every other weekend off from work. The salary is up to $60K+super for the right candidate.
Required Experience & Traits
- Experience in a hospitality venue with a fast turnaround and high volume is ideal
- Perfect for supervisors in a hotel or restaurant looking for a new career
- A leader who can manage a small team and instil brilliant guest service
- Solid experience in training and developing a team
- Background in stocktake and ordering
- Patient and a people’s person
Benefits and Culture
- Jump into the entertainment business
- Established company with several locations
- Multiple screens, café and VIP area
- Manage and nurture small team
- Support from management team
- Train and develop those under you
- 38 hours per week
- Every other weekend off
- Up to $60K+super
- Good for supervisors in restaurant and hotel
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.