This venue is owned by a widely-acclaimed company, and is a gem in the eastern suburb. It houses a restaurant, bar, café, fitness centre, day spa, and hosts farmer’s markets regularly. It is 5-starred luxury all the way in terms of quality, team and service.
- Achieve work-life balance working Mon-Fri
- Establish new standards in the hospitality industry
- Fantastic work culture and good team
As administration assistant, you will work closely with several key people including the exec chef and reporting to the assistant food and beverage manager. They have a wholesome approach to business and love to promote a harmonious working culture.
The role is for 5 days a week, during normal working hours Monday to Friday. Your responsibilities cover:
- Entering roster details into system
- Recording and note taking during meetings
- Basic admin skills of the POS (Micros)
- General admin work using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Guest interaction and service
The salary is up to $50K + super.
Required Experience and Traits
This role is calling out for somebody with the X-factor. We’re looking for a highly organized person with attention to details. You must have work experience in the hospitality industry with a proven track record.
You will also have good communication skills and be self-motivated to deliver good work.
Benefits and Culture
- Work 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Beautiful multi-venue in eastern suburb
- Parking spots available
- Up to $50K+super
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.