Spectacular venue with stunning décor in the CBD. The group running the show is highly professional and famous for several great dining experiences.
This venue is a cult favourite among Sydney siders, and a name that you will be proud to tell your friends and family.
- No night shifts
- Opportunity to be GM within a year
- Stunning venue with modern fittings
Your responsibilities are mainly to manage the daily operations under the guidance of the general manager. It is usually busy, without a dull moment. This is a hands-on role with a chance to step into the GM shoes within a year.
Here are the areas you will be looking after:
- HR and Recruitment
- Event management
- Staff scheduling
- Staff Training
- Stock management
Run it like it’s your own baby by adding your own personality and charisma. Set the bar high and deliver exceptional service while raising the profile of the venue. You have access to plenty of mentors in this role. Work day time only and maintain a vibrant social life outside of work. If you’re lucky, you may get some weekends off too.
Required Experience and Traits
The client is looking for:
- Someone with experience managing a similar venue
- Can multitask and juggle several areas daily
- Charming with a positive attitude
- Drive to succeed in any role
- Excellent communicator and a natural leader
- Willing to learn and take over the reins
Benefits and Culture
- Uber cool venue in CBD
- Cult favourite among foodies
- Day shifts only
- Some weekends off
- Run it like your own show
- Mentors available
- Opportunity to be GM in 12 months
- Progressive company
Do you want to stay updated with new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.