The main venue is in an inner-city location with links to public transport. The management team is strong, with extensive experience managing premium and hatted venues.
- Stamp your mark and work with formidable team of professionals
- Solid management with hatted and fine dining experience
- Inner Sydney near public transport
This is a full time hands-on role, making pastry with a group of talented chefs. You will be leading a small team creating delectable desserts and fresh pastries full of creativity.
Although this role is mainly based in the main kitchen, you will get a chance to visit other venues and work with other teams. There is another venue coming soon so you will have your hands full.
All the kitchens are fully equipped with what you need to create that magic with your team. The head office is fully supportive of any creative endeavours. This is an established team with proper processes, so you can get cracking straight away. You’ll need to refine and work with the Group Chef to mentor the team and take the creativity to the next level.
The hours are pretty flexible with mostly day work Monday to Friday. The package is pretty solid for the right pastry chef.
Required Experience and Traits
We’re looking for:
- A self-starter with experience working as Group Pastry Chef or Pastry Chef
- Someone with a long-term working history
- A technically sound chef who can continue the producing the high quality pastries
- A “people friendly” chef who enjoys interacting with guests from time to time.
Benefits and Culture
- Unleash your creativity
- Work with solid team
- Opportunity to grow and mentor
- Mon-Fri work
- Inner Sydney location
- Great package
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today