Just on the fringe of upcoming Liverpool, this pub is on trend and always busy with diners. Locals love this joint for its cool and casual vibe, modern décor with hearty pub meals that make people keep coming back.
- Casual and friendly environment where you get to contribute ideas
- Parking available with flexible hours
- Join a famous name in Sydney
You’ll work in a decent sized kitchen fully equipped with chargrills to make their specialty burgers and steaks. The food is more than your average pub food with a lot of homemade stuff as the group head chef comes from an impressive background. He is warm, friendly and easy to work under as you contribute your innovative ideas to the menu.
The hours are 50 per week. The roster is pretty flexible so you will get to have a social life outside of work. The salary on offer is $80K+super. Parking is available onsite. If that’s not your cup of tea, the pub is well-connected with public links.
Required Experience & Traits
The ideal head chef is:
- A natural leader who can take charge, and nurture the team under him.
- A good mentor who can train and guide the kitchen team
- Someone who doesn’t believe in barking and getting angry in the kitchen
- A calm and collected person during busy and high-pressure shifts.
Benefits and Culture
- Bustling popular pub in Liverpool
- Good company with good name
- Laidback and friendly group head chef
- Good sized kitchen
- Parking available
- Close to public transport
- Flexible hours
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.