This elegant restaurant sits in the eastern suburb, a mere 15 minutes’ drive to the CBD. There’s plenty of parking available and bus routes nearby.
The kitchen has all the equipment you need – Thermomix, Paco Jet, sous vide machines and many more. All facilities and fitting are in great condition and very reliable. The design is spacious and well laid out.
- Up to $57K + super – bonuses available!
- Training and career development provided
- Work-life balance with 45 hours/week
You will join a stable team that works well together. They work with regional and seasonal produce under a head chef who hails from fine dining and 5-star establishments.
The working atmosphere is positive so you will have no problems fitting in. The owners have a strong philosophy of taking care of employees and making sure they enjoy their jobs. There’s plenty of staff social events too.
You will be provided with training and can grow personally. Uniforms are provided and will be laundered for you. Meals are also available during breaks.
The hours are good – only 45 hours weekly. There are no double shifts here so you can afford to have a social life.
Required Experience and Traits
What the client is looking for:
- A seasoned chef de partie in fine dining or 4-5 starred hotels
- Ability to work in dynamic and busy environment
- Passionate about high standard cooking
- Strong and effective communicator
Benefits and Culture
- No double shifts – only 45 hours weekly
- Work with stable team
- Training provided
- Uniform provided and laundered for you
- Meals during break
- Eastern suburb location near transport
- Plenty of parking
- Up to $75K+super+yearly bonus
Like our Facebook page to stay updated with new jobs, industry stories and the latest pay rates.