This inner west restaurant is a well-deserved one hatted venue. The cuisine is all about utilising the freshest and best produce in the region with a focus on rustic Italian.
Guests can feast on beautiful and delectable seasonal dishes in a contemporary and chic setting. The focus on food and wine is what draws the crowd here from near or far.
- Learn how to make things from scratch
- Kitchen team with strong bond
- Guest chefs include famous and reputable ones across Australia
Learn new techniques from the head chef, who has worked in Michelin starred venues and hatted restaurants. He’s also headed several famous venues before. They make most things from scratch here including butchering their own meat.
The kitchen is well laid out and styled so that everything flows during prep and service. The back-of-house team works well together and share a strong family-like bond.
As a bonus, there are plenty of guest chefs who showcase their craft at this venue. You’ll get to mingle and meet some of the best chefs around Australia.
The salary is competitive for the right candidate.
Required Experience and Traits
- Humble and willing to learn. No egomaniacs
- Passion for cooking and doing things from scratch
- Friendly with positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure
Benefits & Culture
- One-hat venue
- Inner west location
- Near transport
- Cool and excellent head chef
- Meet great guest chefs all year round
- Family bond in the kitchen
- Seasonal dishes with modern Italian focus
- Learn new techniques
- Make things from scratch
- Competitive salary
Do you want to hear about new jobs, interesting industry news and more importantly, current pay rates? Like our Facebook page today.